2014 Bucket List17:32
What inspires and motivates you in life?
Where do you think you will be in the next 10 years?
Who inspires you?
What are your goals and aims?
What do you want to do this year?
Recently these questions have been spiraling inside my head and I have been thinking a lot about them and the vital chooses I have made in my life. But what is to follow...
Over the last few years I have been inspired by many people on Youtube, Tumblr, my friends and my parents. Now i'm focusing on my goals...but how can we keep track of what our goals are and when we achieve them? Well I have recently made myself a bucket list for 2014! Listing all the things that I wish to complete over the next 12 months of my life. I wanted to share it with You! So here goes....
My Bucket List for 2014:
- Learn how to sew properly - self taught
- Change/Improve handwriting
- Blog more
- Move room and decorate it
- Listen to more music that I love
- Create an Adventure Book (Up the movie)
- Make Photo (I'll post a photo when I'm finished)
- Buy a new camera
- Vlog some of my summer
- Try something new
- Have a wardrobe that I love
- Make new friends
- Never regret
- Explore - Travel
- Run more
- Be able to wait for summer
- Talk to new people
- Continue scrap book
- Wreak my wreak this journal
- Conquer my fear of spiders and moths EWWWWW!
- Write a letter
- Learn to play the guitar
- Get 150+ followers on Tumblr
- Get 500+ Followers on Instagram
- Get more organized :)
So thats my 2014 Bucket list... whats yours? Comment below! I'd love to hear your list! And I may even add some of your ideas onto my list.
Also I have finally decided that I will be putting up posts every Monday, so that you lot know exactly when to come back and have a little look around!
That's a rap my chicken wings,
Love ya xx