Moat Mount | A Day InTheLifeOfAnna

22:11

Sunday consisted of me moaping around not wanting to write an English essay that of course had to be done. My morning was taken up by procrastinating on YouTube and Tumblr while a word document sat open with a title of 'Ingland Is a Bitch' and a flashing line indicating me to continue. I was bored and this got the better of me. Once realizing that I was wasting my time and could have finished writing the whole essay by now - i started and again stopped again after being distracted on the internet. 

At around lunch my mum walks into my room - aka a place where no other humans are welcome unless they have food or have a tendency to shut the door however this time my mum had neither. Anyway... she asked me if I wanted to have a walk round Moat Mount - a small forest area about 20 minutes away. I agreed knowing that I would do nothing better with my time. Then at around 2:30 my mum's friend arrives and takes us to the forest. We go for a walk and look around (as she is staying there with her class (she is a teacher) and yeah...) and then we found this...



This obstacle course... yeah this is just part of it :) 
It was such a fun day running round, climbing loads of trees, jumping off trees etc. It felt so good to get out and enjoy the wild life around me. 

A note to myself: 
DO THIS MORE OFTEN AND GET OFF THE INTERNET YOU ANTISOCIAL CHILD

Second note: 
GET BETTER AT POSTING YOU LAZY CHILD!

Third:
STOP BEING LAZY

Fourth note:
STOP BEING SO LAZY THAT YOU DON'T MENTION IT'S THE Third 'Note' NOT JUST THIRD.


Yeah that wraps it up for this post... I'm sorry its been a bit poop. My life hasn't been very interesting at the moment though. Oh well. Next week I am hoping to do a 'Follow me around week' as I'm heading into Central (London) every day and then Nottingham on the Saturday for a Dance competition.

Thanks for stopping by
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments