Sometimes It All Gets A Bit Too Much - Zoe Sugg

17:49


This video highlights just know incredible Zoe is. It shows me that when I'm having a terrible day and I don't want to see anyone or that I just want to run away and start again - It's alright to cry or to stop for a bit and start fresh in the morning. This week certainly hasn't been the best week of me with general crap getting me down but when I turned my laptop on to see that such an  inspirational young women was having a crap day too, made me think about the fact that life doesn't always go our way but there will be light at the end of the tunnel. One of my favorite sayings is that "You can't have a rainbow without a little rain" - just like life. Life's a roller coaster and for me i'm only at the first loop but if you don't hold on tight your going to be flung off. Holding on tight is what makes humans so sensitive. The fact that we are all trying so hard to hold on but when someone/ something knocks us its really hard to keep your grip. The best thing to remember is that you wouldn't be human if you don't shed a tear every now and then. If you cry it doesn't mean your weak it just means that you have spent too long being strong. Everyone needs a break now and again whether that's for 1 day, 2 weeks, a year or a couple of hours - a break could make a lot of difference. Find someone that you can talk to. The worst thing that you could do when your feeling low is to hide away for ages and ages and not tell anyone. Maybe writing it down could help. I've done this many times and I've got a small log where I write down everything when something terrible or amazing happens. Surround yourself with good people and the worst days will show how amazing these people are. Never think that your alone with this. Somewhere someone right now is likely to be crying thinking that it's all over and they have failed - I just hope that one step at a time together can change this and let people know that they are really not alone. 


Let's stay strong together.
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments