What Makes You Happy?

21:47

Two weeks ago today, I had the honour of watching 5sos play live at Wembley Arena - one of the best nights of my life. I went with one of my best mates, Rhianna and we had a blast!


Throughout the duration of the show, I was laughing, crying, screaming, singing, grinning like a mad man, dancing, sweating and honestly having the best time of my life. I was in my own little world and I couldn't care less if anyone saw me fully going for it. Moments like these are ones I crave the most. I was happy. 

One thing that I will never be ashamed of saying is that the band make me happy.

I strongly believe that anything that makes you happy should be closely kept to your heart. Be it snogging a person of the same sex, getting up for a run at sunrise or dancing madly to songs played by one of your favorite bands, do it. There is no point trying to hide the fact that you love something. It comes down to the point that you are trying to survive this life and the only way you are going to do that is to keep the things that keep you happiest, closest to you.

No matter how much we want to ignore it, people will always try and find a way of getting others down. I want to stress that whatever makes you happy, should be screamed from the rooftops. 

I am struggling at the moment with an existential crisis that makes me feel that I am only surviving, not living. I feel the only thing that is pulling me through fully stopping is the hopeful idea that my Prince Charming will turn up (Luke Hemmings) and take me away; never gonna happen but we can only keep dreaming.

I hope you have all been down well and are surviving the last weeks of school - I certainly am not.

On another note, I would really love to get to know more about the individuals that read my blog... therefore I wish to ask:

WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?

Anna xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments