50 Random Questions Tag!

10:42

Literally just woke up :/ 
As I promised myself at the end of last year I would blog more and let you guys know more about me. I also needed something to post and found this from 
and I thought that it was a really good easy way to let you know more about me :) I hope you enjoy... i know it is a bit of a different post but hayho :) 

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?- I was in dream land :)

2. Who are you in love with?- At the moment, no one.. :/


3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?- Nope. Umm who has?


4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Me? and dressing gown... lool i don't know how far 10 feet is... i'm guessing around 4 meters (someone tell me) 


5. When is the last time you went to the mall? Umm Monday last week 


6. Are you wearing socks right now? Yep 


7. Does your family have a car worth over $2,000? LOOL I hope so :s


8. When was the last time you drove out of town? Unfortunately I drove into town so umm I drove out last weekend (I've been away) 


9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Nope.


10. Are you hot?- Very, my household is boiling hot.. I'm sweating.. jesus..


11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Milk :) 


12. What are you wearing right now? My dressing gown ;) 


13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? I let my mum do it :D 


14. Last food that you ate? Popcorn Chicken *mouth waters* *drool* 


15. Where were you last week at this time? In exactly the same place as I am now; on the sofa #lazychild


16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Nope.


17. When is the last time you ran? A couple of days ago...


18. What's the last sporting event you watched? - In a stadium? Football at QPR (don't judge) but if not umm again footie on tv. 


19. What is your favorite animal? I have two Elephants and Hedgehogs :) 


20. Your dream vacation? California *thinks about it* *breaks down knowing I can't go for ages* :( 


21. Last person's house you were in? Cousins 


22. Worst injury you've ever had? I fell off my scooter having a bet who could go down this really steep hill the fastest.... I went over a speed bump and hit my wheeley bar instead of the break and did a wheeley over the bump... and went FLLLLYYINNGGGGGG. I personally think I was going faster *ROTFL*


23. Have you been in love? Nope... one day I will :) 


24. Do you miss anyone right now? Yeah. My grandma :'( 


25. Last play you saw? The Lion King yearssss ago!!


26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? Umm I don't have one... that might explain things 


27. What are your plans for tonight? Watch BGT, Eat curry and sllleeeeeeeppppp 


28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? I don't have myspace ;) 


29. Next trip you are going to take? Going back down to Dorset in a couple of weekends time (i've just come back) I can't wait. I hate it at home :( 


30. Ever go to camp? Nope 


31. Were you an honor roll student in school? WTF is that??


32. What do you want to know about the future?  When I'm going to die so I can live my life to the full. 


33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Nope hahah just woke up. 


34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? Nope I hope not 


35. Where is your best friend? Umm in bed I think :D She ain't replying to my texts haha. 


36. How is your best friend? Doing well! 


37. Do you have a tan? Yeah a veryyy slight one but good for me - I normally burn real bad then tan 


38. What are you listening to right now? Saturday Kitchen Live is on in the background... their talking about Indian food Yummm. 


39. Do you collect anything? Nope. I used to collect Elephants but it got a bit extreme so I had to stop....LOOL


40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? Saying no names :D 


41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? I don't drive i'm 13 hahah. 


42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Of course... is that odd X__X


43. What does your last text message say? It says... "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Have a good day :*"


44. Do you like hot sauce? YESSSSSS YUM curry ;) ;) ;) 


45. Last time you took a shower? Yesterday :/ 


46. Do you need to do laundry? Shit! Yeah my mum asked me to do some... -__-


47. What is your heritage? English White and slight bit of welsh i think :) 


48. Are you someone's best friend? I hope so...


49. Are you rich? - Not overly 


50. What were you doing at 12AM last night? Dreaming about a lifeguard... is that odd...???




I hoped you enjoyed! Did you learn anything new about my personality?
PLEASE COMMENT BELOW YOUR BLOG html!! 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments