In England we literally have 5 seconds of summer - something I believed the boys of 5sos used as inspiration for their name.
As always, this summer I am heading back down to sunny Swange - spending two weeks by the shore, having fun and hopefully getting a tan. As I sat in my maths class, I couldn't help but daydream (as I always do at any given moment). I thought, what shall I take on my holiday, despite it being exactly 3months away.
Therefore, I have devised a list in which I personally think would help you packing for your holiday... so lets begin:
Along with that you will need...
- CONFIDENCE. Remember that you look amazing in whatever you wear - no one is going to notice a bit of skin with stretch marks on, if you are running around having a good time.
- LAUGH. It doesn't matter if you don't like your laugh - who's going to stop you from enjoying yourself. I have had numerous people tell me that I should change my laugh however I simply wont as that is just me.
- SUNGLASSES. Brilliant tool to use for checking out boys with them having no clue if you are doing so :)
- WATER. Simple. Drink loads and it will make you feel 10x better
- CHILL. 'Just relax, say goodbye to the rain' - Jamie McDell lyrics. (She is one of the only varified people to follow me on twitter oh and Conor Maynard haha) As I said just relax, stop stressing for a while.
Screw them - stay you
cus you are rad