Exploring... | A Few Days In The Life Of Anna

21:03

Normally I do a post about a single day of my life but I wanted to share three today. 

Holland Park  Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, in central London.

MASSIVEEE FISH


I look so dead in the second photo, I was just so tired. Anyway... my older sister Ellen and I spent a day exploring our city. The oriental gardens of Holland Park were so magical. It was so lovely to just sit, relax and take in the wonderful wildlife around us. Thanks for a good day out sis ;) ... we shouldn't have been that scared of a squirrel.

Brighton - seaside town on the south east coast of England.

Best picture of the three of us.
I'm getting taller!
I just find nature so beautiful.

I honestly love Brighton. The alleys are so cute and the town is just perfect for shopping. Zoe Sugg and Alfie Dayes live in Brighton but unfortunately I didn't bump into them... and I'm not going to stalk them. Luckily the rain held off for us all day.

TIP: For lunch always go to the Chinese at the end of the pier. They cook the best noodles and egg fried rice in history. Mmmm my mouth is watering just thinking about it. 

Tower Bridge, Tower of London &City Hall

The Shard
At the Tower Of London they have been busy 'planting' metal poppies in commemoration of WW1. It is a truly amazing site that really does make you think. There is one poppy for every fallen solider of the war.
My brother was doing work experience in City Hall (where the mayor of London works) so we stopped off and had lunch with him.

Spending time with family is always nicer than anything else.

Hope you have had a lovely day. 
A lovely disabled man and his friend were talking to us on the tube coming home. He had such a happy smile that made my day.





You Might Also Like

0 comments