The Liebster Award ~ re: Nikki Andrew

14:18

As I was walking along the beach in sunny Swanage, I was interrupted by a notification that I had an email. Once I read this email, I had to re - read it over and over again to make sure I wasn't just making things up in my head. The email told me that Nikki Andrews had nominated me for the Liebster Award.


Me being me I had no idea what this was. So I slowly followed the link on to her blog. I was to learn that the Liebster Award recognises blogs with less than 200 followers and awards them for having such a lovely blog. The award has the same sort of concept of chain mail however there are no hidden viruses or whatnot.

There are only 4 rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you! (You wouldn't be writing the post if it wasn't for them)

2. Answer the questions they set you in your own blog post.

3. Nominate 5+ blogs you like that have less than 200 followers

4. Comment on a recent post of theirs so they know the good news!

So firstly I want to say a massive thank you to Nikki Andrews who nominated me as it really does mean a lot that someone has taken their time to read my blog and congratulate me. I never thought for a second that anyone would take interest in the things that I write about here in my own little corner of the internet.

My questions given by Nikki where...


  1. Most used word
  2. Most worn accessory
  3. A song you've over played 
  4. Favourite part of your morning routine
  5. Worst part of your morning routine
  6. The perfect dinner
  7. If money were no worry - what would your career be
  8. Toes for fingers or fingers for toes?
  9. Most worn make up item.
  10. Most disappointing make up item
  11. Favourite season and why
So here goes...

1. Most used word
 
Dread

2. Most worn accessory

This dear necklace featured in  My Jewelry Collection♔ post.
3. A song you've over played 

Defo Happy Little Pill by Troye Sivan. Omg it's just AMAZING.
If you haven't listened to it please dooo! 

 
4. Favourite part of your morning routine

None of it. I hate mornings, I'm always grumpy and hungry and tired so I just can't win. 

5. Worst part of your morning routine

Having to actually get out of bed. I have a cabin bed (the one where the bed is on top or the desk and wardrobe etc.) so I have to get down a ladder as well :( So annoying and tiring. 
 
6. The perfect dinner

My Grans Christmas Roast Dinner *drool* with Turkey, Mash, Yorkshire Puddings (my fav), veg and thick gravy. Hands down the best thing ever!

7. If money were no worry - what would your career be

Umm probably working for a charity such as Christian Aid or the Red Cross - something that will help other people in poorer countries.

8. Toes for fingers or fingers for toes?

WTH? Fingers for toes... yeah... That would make getting ready to go out a lot easier... but it would be so weird. No ok I need to stop thinking about that now. 

9. Most worn make up item

Natural Collection  Black Mascara. So simple yet it does the job well at a low cost. 

[Disclaimer: Not my image]

Natural Collection Lash Build Mascara

£1.99 or 199 points
From Boots.

I love this mascara. Oh and one quick question if you want me to do a makeup bag/drawers collection post, let me know below.


10. Most disappointing make up item

Luckily, I don't have one but then again I don't buy/wear much makeup. 

11. Favourite season and why

Hands down Summer.  
I love summer because it's my birthday, I get to spend loads of time with my friends and I have no stress of school :) .

My Nominations are ( in no particular order & based on their followers on bloglovin):
Olivia has such a cute blog! Her thoughts and ideas have helped me when picking out what new makeup products I should buy. 

A french blogger who has a great eye for fashion. 

Another lovely blog. I love the reviews that she does on this website again they are really helpful. 

A very small blog however I like in non the less. I can't wait to see more posts on this site.

Really good blog. Again so simple (just the way I love it) Simple is beautiful and the her posts never drag on for ages. Just right :) 

Very lovely blog! 

Now for my questions:
  1. Favorite T.V. show
  2. Best Outfit
  3. Most embarrassing thing you have done
  4. Favorite makeup product 
  5. Your favorite meal
  6. Top 5 list of best reads 
  7. Most used makeup product
  8. Favorite Nail Polish 
  9. Favorite shop 
  10. Most played song/What song you have on repeat
  11. One wish you have 
I'm very sorry for not posting on wednesday as I had no WiFi while I was on holiday which was highly irritating and resulted in me using up all my data. 

Anyway I can't wait to see the replies to this post. Thanks for writing such good blogs :) 
Keep it up! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments