We All Need To Smile More

19:00

Smile. Not because we have to. Because we can.

Be greatful for everything around you. Take in the simplicity of things. Aim to make someone smile everyday. We live in a generation where people hang their heads down to look at their phones, then to look up - embrace the world - and smile. I dislike my smile a lot as I don't like the way my teeth are. Unfortunately I have been programmed like this by the society I live in. We should love every single inch of who we are. Whether like me you have stretch marks on your back from growth or one ear is round and one is pointed (again like me).  We have been born like this. 

Don't be afraid to show the real you. You are beautiful. You are a creation of God.
Be proud of who you are. Not everyone will like you for what you do or who you are but those people are irrelevant. No one should be left to feel like they are not worth something. So what if people don't like the way you look, you will find someone who will love you for who you are. You have someone out there that does love you for how you are. No matter how much you say that no one loves you or likes you, it will never become true. At the end of the day you are loved by someone. 

Just with you reading this, I am already 75% fond of you.

Another thing that I cannot stress enough about is the idea that no one loves you because you don't have a 'boyfriend' or 'girlfriend'. Hey, Hi, Hello... yeah that is 100% wrong. I had a long chat with a close friend about this yesterday. He was upset about a girl. I had to keep reminding him that he is 14. We are young. The majority of my readers are young. Stop worrying about who everyone else is dating and reserve yourself for someone outstanding.
 (It actually alarms me how 14 year olds care so much about that. A few generations before us they would have been worrying about who has the best home built go - kart, not who has a date). 


Smile and the world will smile with you.

WOOOHOO I'm on time today!


You Might Also Like

0 comments